1. bikinis, well bathing suits of any kind. Back home you have to be ready to wear one year round...
2. lingerie, whether single or in a relationship there is nothing worse than feeling unattractive in lingerie.
3. my wedding dress. hypothetical at this point, but I don't believe in diets and will not be crash dieting for anything. Therefore I plan on being in "wedding shape" all the time.
4. I refuse to succumb to the hereditary pear shape. It will only get less cute as I get older. You do not have to look exactly like your mother!
5. my little sister, is, so, perfectly toned and in shape. It's no competition but sometimes when I really don't feel like dragging my ass to the gym I remember she will be living here for 3 months, and I don't want to be able to keep up.
6. it makes me happy. physically, emotionally, all the way around happy.
7. once I get there, I actually enjoy working out.
8. time at the gym is time spent with FSU. We work out together, he is like my own personal trainer that I get to make out with. It's pretty awesome.
9. I am turning 26 in a week. It's only going to get harder to stay in shape.
10. I want to have kids, but BEFORE that, I want to be in the best shape of my life.