I'm following the other Z's example. I can't form a coherent meaningful post and this helps me get my mind off things while not spilling all my secrets to the whole world via blog.
A HUSBAND MEME! (OK BOYFRIEND)
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNHD. you get the picture
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like? almost every vegetable
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? jack and coke or a beer. what he really wants is a white russian. lol.
5. Where did he go to high school? Miramar, FL
6. What size shoe does he wear? I'm not sure actually
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? cars and FSU memorabilia. Can't afford to collect cars yet, but he does have a Florida State robot santa that brings you beers. Its relegated to the basement.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Italian with everything
9. What would this person eat every day if he could? bacon and or prosciutto
10. What is his favorite cereal? frosted cheerios
11. What would he never wear? boat shoes. plaid. pink. a bow tie.
12. What is his favorite sports team? FSU Seminoles, Dolphins
13. Who will he vote for? no one unless I force him to register
14. Who is his best friend? Matt since forever
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? ask him what's wrong repeatedly when there's nothing wrong
16. How many states has he lived in? two, since he moved to VA for me =)
17. What is his heritage? Italian and Jewish; 50/50. did you know Judaism is the only religion that is also considered a race?
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Something simple, with a lot of sprinkles.
19. Did he play sports in high school? not that I know of
20. What could he spend hours doing? working out, watching football, playing with Zeus, hanging out with me