10. its a pain in the ass, you will want to give up half way through.
9. there is always a slim possibility of a spider crawling on you. you have a particular hatred for spiders since the shower incident.
8. you realize all the clothes you are getting rid of are two sizes to small now. aka. you are very out of shape and will never again be able to wear a size zero.
7. you are a pack rat and can't let go of anything.
6. dust. DUST.
5. your seemingly normal sized closet is apparently the wardrobe from The Chronicles of Narnia. minus the Jesus metaphor.
4. you also made some extremely poor fashion choices in the past, Goodwill here I come.
3. you started at 8:30. it is now 11:15 and The Chronicles of Narnia closet has thrown up on your bed, where will you sleep?
2. you are unfortunately staying at your parents house until the big move and they are too cheap to turn the AC down farther than 78. it is hell with more sorority T-shirts.
1. memory lane is painful, and sad, and nostalgia, regret, old birthday cards and dust make a miserable combo.