Do you have a number of questions that plague your mind constantly? I do, and although I have no real answers as of yet, I feel the need to get the questions out there. Off my mind and on to paper, or.... blog? In no particular order, and please by all means feel free to answer, ask your own questions, or make fun of mine.
1. who's cruel joke was it to make men and women so emotionally and logically opposite? not to mention sex. what the hell is that? Don't get me wrong its great, but its not just me here right, men and women think about sex very differently. Is this to keep things interesting in a relationship or to drive both parties slowly insane?
2. what is a normal family and where do I get one?
3. marriage. HAH. what a concept, obviously created by the same cruel jokester as #1. Yet why is it still so important to me?
4. are there really people out there that leave the house without looking in the mirror first? Maybe they shouldn't. Glance before you leave the house people, even a car window or a body of standing water will do. Why is it that some women think that just because its fashionable and looks good on a mannequin they can pull it off?
I am not the most fashionable person and definitely not superficial but I have basic rules, if it makes you look fat and/or ridiculous don't wear it.
5. why do people, fraternity boys in particular, think binge drinking is cute? Why have I participated in this ritual myself?
6. why are some people only capable of having one close friend? I think this is just a female thing?
7. why do girls call their friends "bitches", like this is a term of endearment? If you think I am a bitch why are we friends? Are we frienemies now? (thanks for reminding me of this term Teeny)
8. Real World used to be great, for the first 4 or 5 seasons, why did they stop casting interesting people and start casting mostly attractive mostly unintelligent slutty and or roid rager people? I miss the days of Pedro and Puck, they were interesting.
9. Madonna hasn't retired yet? Do people only listen to her new music because they assume its good without actually hearing it?
10. Do all men like strippers? I mean this seems like an easy answer, but seriously are there men out there who think this is awkward? I think male strippers are awkward.
11. speaking of male strippers, why do some men shave their body hair? stop. trimming=good, shaving=creepy/skeezy/weird/makes me think you'd rather sleep with a man.
12. why is it that the number of people you have slept with supposedly says more about you than the circumstances?
13. On the same note, Sex and the City, do women really have sex with that many partners and not feel dirty? There is a fine line between enjoying and overdoing. Why does sex have to be portrayed so unrealistically, there's never that awkward condom pause in the show, not to mention the clean up after why not? Are you telling me people just roll over and sleep like that?
I only feel slightly relieved now, and I've sure got a lot more questions.